Quotes of Madonna
- To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage; because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.
- Never forget to dream.
- A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.( from "Sex ")
- I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a ***CENSORED***, okay.
- Sometimes you have to be a ***CENSORED*** to get things done.
- I became an overachiever to get approval from the world.
- I won't be happy till I'm as famous as God.
- I always thought I should be treated like a star.
- I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world.
- I sometimes think I was born to live up to my name. How could I be anything else but what I am having been named Madonna? I would either have ended up a nun or this.
- When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it.
- I'd like to think I am taking people on a journey; I am not just entertaining people, but giving them something to think about when they leave.
- I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.
- I try to have thick skin, but every once in a while I read something that someone says about me, and it's so slanderous and moralistic and it has nothing to do with my music.
- I want to be like Gandhi, and Martin Luther King, and John Lennon... but I want to stay alive.
- I'd love to be a memorable figure in the history of entertainment in some sexual, comic, tragic way. I'd like to leave the impression that Marilyn Monroe did, to be able to arouse so many different feelings in people.
- I think the ultimate challenge is to have some kind of style and grace, even though you haven't got money, or standing in society, or formal education. I had a very middle, lower-middle class sort of upbringing, but I identify with people who've had, at some point in their lives to struggle to survive. It adds another color to your character.
There are no comments to display.